SAFE+GAITERS: HIGH PERFORMANCE PROTECTIVE OUTDOOR GEAR
Safe+Gaiters were created to produce better, high-performance, personal protective gear for passionate outdoor enthusiasts. It was designed by boaters, fishermen, hunters, sailors, skiers, and hikers who are active outdoors for long periods of time and want long-wearing, comfortable protection from the sun.
- Our gaiters provides best-in-class, active and passive protection to the user that is 100% Made in USA
- Safe+Gaiter provides SPF-50+ sun protection
- Safe+Gaiter is made from a luxurious, high-tech circular knit fabric with 5,088 stitches per inch, providing amazingly soft, comfortable fit and "breathe-easy" properties.
- The very comfortable, cool fabric is treated with Microban AEGIS® Microbe Shield®; providing antimicrobial protection against coronavirus and bacteria- tested to 99.95% elimination by major USA and European labs.
- The "microbe shield" kills bacteria that leads to acne and skin irritations!
- The hypoallergenic properties (no skin irritation or acne) permit wearing for 8 to 10 hours per day and not feel any discomfort.
- The gaiter is reusable & washable nearly indefinitely!
- Made of high performance, lightweight, stretchy, comfortable circular knit fabric with 5,088 stitches per inch (5x competitor’s fabric).
- High-performance, antimicrobial, nanotechnology treatment. Tested to 99.95% microbe/ virus/ bacteria elimination.
- Hypoallergenic product- combination of fabric & antimicrobial treatment prevents abrasions or skin rashes due to prolonged use- eliminates acne!
- Can be used for 50 days washes/uses, plus it’s quick drying
- Safe for children, pregnant women, and seniors.
- Metal free! (no carcinogenic, cancer-causing metals like silver, copper, zinc nanoparticle “ions” to inhale).
- Fabric’s filtration efficiency is 95.0% down to particles of 5 microns
- The anti-microbial coating is EPA approved for use against COVID 19 (EPA registration # 4091-21-3573)
"OMG! It cleared up my acne! I'm soo, soooo excited Mom! No more pimples and zits to pop!!"
Testimonial about a young teenage girl suffering from bad acne:
"Last spring my daughter Delaney began working at a nursery and was spending 8 hour shifts working outdoors in a hot, dusty, and dirty environment. She was working in a very physically active capacity, all while wearing a mask. Very hot, grueling work for a teenager!
Her first days were spent with either a cloth or surgical mask, and the skin around her mouth, cheeks, and nose quickly developed acne and breakouts. Needless to say, she was uncomfortable and incredibly self-conscious about her looks. My wife and I felt really badly for her. Her regular routine of using skin cleaners and acne ointments wasn't working.
We got her a Safe+Face Mask and Safe+Gaiter for comfort reasons (as well as efficacy, so we hoped)!
After another long, hot, sweaty day at work, she came home after her first day wearing it with glowing reviews!
She loved the comfort and feel and told us she actually forgot she had it on at times! It was a heartwarming moment for us.
A couple days later she told my wife and I that her acne was almost completely cleared! I think my wife nearly fainted with joy. Our sweet daughter Delaney attributed her clearer skin completely to the new Safe+Gaiter and Safe+Face Mask! She used them interchangeably.
Needless to say, she sold a lot of gaiters and masks to co-workers and customers last summer! She was overjoyed with the outcome."
- Paul S. from Cleveland, Ohio
Proven Bacteria Protection:
The American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists AATCC 61 Method 2A test was performed by Microban 24 Laboratories.
The test results show a 99.9% reduction of bacteria on both first and last tests. Since there was “zero” reduction in efficacy, Microban elected to stop any further testing after 50 wash/ drying cycles.
Proven Virus Protection:
The International Standards Organization ISO 18184:2019 Antiviral Test was performed by Microbiological Solutions Ltd. in the United Kindgom.
After one hour, the coronavirus solution that was deposited onto the fabric was tested; the test results indicated a 99.95% reduction of the coronavirus on the fabric.